Sunday 29 November 2009

Flat boots for those rainy days

I'm a bit in love with my brown ankle boots, they have a small heel and a gold buckle more than that they are perfect for this horrid weather.

I can't help noticing that there are tonnes of gorgeous flatty boots on the high street, so for anyone who is interested here's a few I have picked out whilst internet window shopping over the weekend:

Topshop - Ambrose boots, £65



Urban Outfitters - Lace Up Strappy Boot, £85


Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa Button Detail Ankle Boot, £75


See by Chloe trapped Laced Flat Ankle Boots, £390


The See by Chloe boots are really special but everytime I see them I can't help but think that by putting some studded cuffs around your Doc Martens you can achieve the same effect. I have got some of these cuffs from eBay.


Nifty, eh!

No comments: