Tuesday 20 April 2010

I'm selling things on Ebay!

I have posted about other people selling stuff on eBay before and hope that has been useful! Now, I'm selling some bits that I have never worn and have been too rubbish to return to the shops (I know, seriously!). So at the moment there are only two things up on the page, which are:

Smack underwear grey spandex dress - did someone say Underwear as Outerwear? Yep. This is a seriously, seriously amazing dress but again just doesn't fit me.It fits like a medium and the cup size is around a B/C I would have though - although my eye judging is not as good as the Rigby and Peller lady who can fit me in a blink of an eye. So good for summer.


Acne extreme stripe jersey dress in black and white size Medium - I'm 5 foot 4 and this is just far too long and slightly too big on the waist but it is GORGEOUS and the only reason I haven't returned it is because they have sold out of size Small.


I'm going to add more stuff soon - need to get the camera out and get uploading. So keep coming back and if you like what you see above then please bid as I need more clothes and the only object is cold hard cash : )

No comments: