Sunday 23 November 2008

ASOS RED


I won a competition on ASOS.com - I don't usually enter competitions so was quite surprised when I won. The brief was to detail trends for next season, which I did - pastels, 80s head ties and ripped denim teamed with rock band tee shirts. The prize was an invite to ASOS' next season showcase and the opportunity to pick out an item of my choice.

The clothes looked good, lots of structured bodice type affairs, 50s style dresses with floral prints. The shoes were sky high and chunky. I picked out a brown pair of ankle boots with studs around the toe, can't wait for them to arrive in February!

Anyways, I was speaking to some of the designers at ASOS and they told me about Asos Red, which I previously hadn't heard of. Red is a section on the website that they refer to as the 'TX Maxx' side of ASOS. I had a scout around and picked out some of my favourite bargains....

Terry De Havilland Strap Ankle Boot down from £2100 - now £140


La Roq Wet Look top now £58


Manoush bib front top down from £144 now £78


Just Cavalli U Ruch Bustier down from £130 now £85


Ok, so I like a lot of black at the moment but what the hell, love the FC top too

No comments: