Sunday 16 November 2008

Brand New All Star Lanes



I popped along to the opening of Brick Lane's brand new All Star Lanes opening last week. For those not in the know, All Star Lanes is London's 50s style boutique bowling experience where you can get yourself dinner and a bowling session.

Brick Lane is the third All Star Lanes to open in London and is absolutely huge! Housed in the Old Truman Brewery on the corner of Quaker Street i East London's famous Brick Lane, ASL has both public and private lanes as well as a diner style restaurant and kitcheonette.

The opening was loads of fun, the boy and I were treated to free cocktails - 8 Balls / Caiparinha / red things that I cant remember the name of (I think I had too many). The canapes were ACE, mini sausage rolls, mini burgers (of course), pumpkin tartlets, salmon mini bagels and so much more.

Plus, check out the staff outfits! The girls looked brilliant, with 50's quiffs and big bows.


Check out the shoe collection point and shop, so retro


Finally, check out those lanes....

1 comment:

Natty said...

I was there too! I loved the staff's outfits and all looked really 50's and cool!