Monday 25 February 2008

James Brown Silent Auction

Kate Moss' hairdresser James Brown has now launched his hair care collection, which you can buy exclusively at Boots, I haven't checked it out yet but when I do, I'll let you know.

Anyway, he's doing something rather cool at the moment and has got involved with Cancer Research UK, a cause that I believe is pretty close to his heart (because he says so on his site).

Famous friends of James B have donated clothes to be auctioned off at the Marylebone (London) branch of Cancer Research, you can check out the collection of clothes being auctioned off at www.jamesbrownlondon.com
Celebs who have donated clothes include Kate Moss (well of course), Sienna Miller, Jude Law, Kelly Osbourne and Peaches Geldof as well as many, many, more fashionable friends of James'. I have my eye on Peaches and Kelly's donations which you can see below:

Kelly Osbourne's Westwood number....



..and a bit of lame from Peaches....


You can bid online at James Brown's site or go to eBay, it really is that simple and raises money for an excellent cause!

No comments: