Thursday 20 March 2008

Power to the people



You probably don't want to know about what I am doing after work, but as it's a bit of an experiment I will let you know and report back tomorrow too.

Tonight I am going to Power Plate, it takes 25 mins and is supposed to be great exercise and good for inner peace or something, these are the apparent benefits lifted straight from the website:

Shorter training time for visible results
Increased core strength and muscle definition
Intense stimulation and increase of neurological system and metabolic rate
Improved flexibility
Increased blood circulation and improved skin tone
Decrease in Cortisol levels (stress hormones)
Increased bone mineral density
Increased levels of key hormones - Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, IGF-I and Serotonin
Massage therapy
Increase in balance and coordination
Aids the reduction of pain

So here goes nothing, all I brought with me was a baggy t-shirt saying Steak (official merch for the Ed Banger compilation) this is not me being painfully cool or ironic - weight loss and steak not being synonymous and all - its just that the rest of my clothes are in a pile on the floor.

Anyway, I'll let you know if i have a decrease in cortisol levels tomorrow

p.s. I'm going for a burger afterwards...not sure if that will help.

No comments: