Saturday 10 May 2008

It's been a while

Ooh it has been a while since i blogged, service will resume as normal, I promise

It's been pretty hot week in London, which is rare for the capital so I thought I would show you what has been rocking my world this week....here goes:



Album: Vampire Weekend
Shop: Hoxton Boutique

Accessories: H& M flowers - these are so versatile as you can wear them as a hair band or they also have a brooch pin on the back so you can wear them as flower brooches, I have both the red and the yellow as at £1.99 you might as well buy both.

Dress: Topshop's brand new pink short jersey dress

Shoes: I had to work an event last week which involved me running up and down lots of stairs so I invested in some new ballet pumps from Faith, at £25 they were just about all I could afford yet are so comfortable I don't think I'll be taking them off all summer.

H&M flower pic taken from Flying Saucer

No comments: