Friday 1 August 2008

Your new style icon

Lykke Li released her debut album Youth Novels earlier this year to much critical acclaim, the Swedish singer looks set to become one of this year's icons in the music and fashion worlds. Her brand new video sees Lykke adorned with the BEST outfits....those boots, the bubble jackets, the shirt and short shorts. Oh you should just check it out, its below:



It took me a while to get into the Lykke Li album, to be honest I forced myself to listen to it on the way to work just to understand where the critics were coming from. Now that I have seen the videos things have started to slot into place a bit, I didn't want her to be a boring singer songwriter, luckily her songs are really interesting and poppy. Her fashion sense is off the scale, I think Lykke might become an obsession of mine, check out the piccys below and her myspace for more songs and visuals!









Is Lykke Li going to be the single biggest influence in hair trends for next year? I think that high bun rocks.

1 comment:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

LykkeLi really is supercute!