Sunday 15 March 2009

Inspired



I picked up Sunday TImes Style today and got really excited about the cover, which features a 'Mad Men' styled woman dressed in underwear and a pair of Ray Bans.

My boyfriend and I have recently watched the whole of Mad Men's series one, which is just fantastic and the clothes are simply to die for. Hence being instantly drawn to the 50's style underwear on the cover of the magazine. I have what you would call an hour glass figure and think the vintage underwear could look really good.

All of the underwear from the shoot is from London based shop What Katie Did, based on London's Portobello Road. The underwear is reasonably priced from what I can gather and looks exquisite. I'm planning to check it out as soon as I get paid, fingers crossed they create bras for small backs and big cup sizes.

Style topped off the outfit with these Ray Bans clubmasters in Shell - they are on the wishlist too!


Mad Men has a lot to answer for, I love it.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

I want to live it - srsly x

loveyoumore said...

I literally cannot wait to buy these glasses! The sun is out but no money, soon!xx