Sunday 1 March 2009

Make It Sell It



I recieved an email from the creator of a brand new UK equivalent of Etsy entitled MISI - Make It Sell It. On MISI you can set up your own store and then in an eBay style will be charged 20p per listing but unlike Ebay, the charges are 20p per listing despite the size or type of item you are selling, however you will be charged 3% of your item's price when you do make a sale. You can also keep things listed for five months.

So I thought I'd check it out and find some of my favourite items on the site:

Bijouxboutique sells some great wrist warmers - a bit out of season now


Bag of fun has a couple of great vintages handbags up at the moment

I do like these teacup candles from ClaraBows too



Sherla Design Vintage is selling this ace bracelet on MIHI for a mere £7


It's not half as comprehensive as Etsy just yet but surely a UK Sterling version is a great idea? I'm not sure how many other UK versions like this are out there but I think MISI could really take off

2 comments:

Frankie said...

I got an email from these guys but wasn't sure - do you recommend? x

loveyoumore said...

I'm not sure, its still in its fledgling stage for sure x