Sunday 15 March 2009

Take me to the river...

Who died and made River Island cool again? Its happened, River Island is actually selling clothes you want to buy PLUS
they have a snazzy new website. Key things to look out for include cropped shirts, great skirts, MJ rip off dresses and studded sandals.

River Island is usually one of those shops I tend to avoid when High Street shopping, however, I have seen lots of great pieces in the weekend's supplements and have been really impressed with its new direction,.

There is a brand new flagship store on Oxford Street - must avoid until pay day!






6 comments:

Frankie said...

I know! After years of tacky tacky styles, they've finally nailed it x

charles clemmie lil said...

yes yes yes i had a fright when i saw that turquoise skirt the other day! xxx
ps this is lily, obv

loveyoumore said...

You know what though, the Oxford Street store is still full of tack xx

word up Lils

Never Enough Shoes said...

I have the very same problem with River island but find myself sneaking in there every now and then just in case they do something that I could be persuaded to buy.

Super Noodle Rach said...

i really really like the direction that R.I are taking!

Christina said...

I went in there the other day on a desperate search for a bag as mine had just broken, and though Ididn't like any of there bags - I spotted my dream pair of sandals, the sandals I have always seen in my head but never found in real life. There were £40, quie a lot for what they are, but I'll have to get them before summer - it will be my first RI purchase I think!

Love Christina x

http://www.asensesublime.blogspot.com/