Sunday 22 June 2008

I Visa Swapped!!


On Saturday my boy and I popped into Visa Swap and swapped the following things:

Pink Eley Kishimoto Cardigan with spider web print
Diesel Jeans
Topshop High Waisted Jeans
H&M Jeans
Carvela shoes (gorgeous but they wreck my feet)

I just swapped all of the things that, while I may love the look of, I just either look a bit silly in or don't fit.

In return I got 1150 points which I will be able to exchange for clothes on the final swap weekend - 19 & 20th July. Visa Swap will be open for swappers to wield their Visa Swap cards and basically fight with all of the other shoppers for the best designer spoils at the makeshift shop at No.1 The PIazza, Covent Garden.

I, for one, will be there at 9.30am for the 10am start because you need to get the best for your money huh?

No comments: