Monday 15 December 2008

Its nearly Christmas and I'm very excited


I do wish work would slow down, but at least I'm not bored. Needless to say I didnt make it to the Kirkwood sale for fear of the bank manager coming round and taking my cards away, I'm a bit gutted but it is totally sensible.

In other news, Urban Junkies (daily London centric mailout) alerted me to a new shop nearish to my humble abode today, which I had never heard of, bonkers! Its called My Sugarland and is situated on St John's Street in Farringdon. I'm allowed not to have heard of it yet as it only opened on 1st November (maybe not, i'm totally slack) by stylist Zoe Lem and stocks PPQ, Belle Sauvage, Mawi, Steve J & Yoni P etc.

Plus its a party and exhibition space

Here's what MS says for itself

Once upon a time, there was a girl who spent her days putting together splendid outfits for equally splendid people. After years spent traveling the globe, she had a dream. In the dream there was a place containing the most exquisite clothes, accessories and objects from around the globe. When she woke up, she set about bringing the dream to life......
The new fashion concept store will combine designer, vintage and new talent. With names including: Armand Basi, PPQ, Terri De Haviland, Stevej & YoniP, Belle Sauvage, Evie Belle, Exterity, Jenny Dyer, Cutler & Gross, Mawi, Comfort Station and many more.
My Sugarland will open 1st November 2008. The first of the ongoing exhibitions will be Little Shilpa a jewellery designer and artist from Mumbai.

My Sugarland, 402-404 St. John Street, London EC1V 4NJ

Cannot wait for Saturday!!!

No comments: