Thursday 11 December 2008

Upcoming Cocosa sales

I do love Cocosa, after buying a PPQ dress from there I have become a bit addicted, they time their mail outs exactly right and inevitably lead me to taking a peak. My only criticism is the fact that the packaging is not very environmentally friendly, a bag in a box delivered by a courier, no need.

Anyhow, the following sales are coming up and I'm getting a bit over excited, first of all Mawi is back! Named the Alexa Chung Heart Pendant, this is one of my favourite pieces from Mawi, it is a stunning half price on Cocosa now down to £115.


Now, bags aren't really doing it for me at the moment so I ignored the Sonia Rykiel and Luella bags - not the nicest ones from the collections I have to say.

Coming soon are sales from the following:

Eley Kishimoto
Richard Nicholl
Jonathan Saunders

In my head the influx of young cool designers is down to my customer questionnaire suggesting younger designers are featured.

At the moment you still need to be invited to log in to the site, so if you do want an invitation email me as existing members can send out invites

No comments: