Saturday 18 October 2008

Absolut Masquerade


This morning I received a parcel that caught me by surprise containing a very cool looking bottle of vodka. Sent by the lovely people at Absolut Vodka to celebrate the launch of Absolut Masquerade, their new gift pack bottle - remember the mirror ball gift pack? Well, this one is covered in a sequined sleeve with a zip down the middle, opening 'like a cocktail dress' slinky.

Absolut are launching this next week with a party so I'll report back and let you know what fun there was to be had!

It arrived in the nick of time as I am off to my see my glamourous friends tonight for a cocktail party so will certainly be taking it with me! Thanks Absolut!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm going to the launch too!! I was surprised at being sent the bottle and mask.