Sunday 19 October 2008

Credit crunch fashion

I am tired of hearing about the credit crunch so imagine you are too, however, I couldn't resist applying the phrase to this post. The Sunday Times Style today features a piece about how to cope with the credit crunch, examples include 'want a hot tub in the garden? Have a vodka and tonic in a long bath' I'm sure you can imagine the rest.

The sales are starting now and online shops are grabbing shoppers attention with their great deals, increasingly I find myself heading to eBay for some bargains. Lets face it, why go to a huge shop full of temptation when you can go to eBay and only look at the things you really, really want. It might not be as fun, but hell, it keeps the bank manager off your back.

Imagine my delight then when my lovely and super fashionable friend Lily decided to slim down her wardrobe and put some of her unworn items up on eBay. So let me run through what she has got up for grabs, there are Blow Up and I Heart Huckabees DVDs up there but the clothes are what you might want to cast an eye over, here's a selection of a few items....

First up Lily has a size 10 Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Boxy Panel Dress, I'm quite tempted by this myself actually...


Alice McCall for Topshop size 8


On to the shoes:

Pink Topshop brogues, UK size 8


...and some black biker boots, I've been wearing mine non stop and can recommend them for wintery days


Get bidding!!

No comments: