Sunday 13 September 2009

A big post about Eley Kishimoto



I received my brand new Eley Kishimoto Tiger dress on Friday and just had to share its beauty with you, I paired it here with my Kurt Geiger suede boots, in retrospect I think I'll wear it with black tights and some statement boots or even flats. The sweaterdress features gold colour epilettes and gems for the Tiger's eyes.

Having ordered this in February after fashion week, I picked this up from the Kingly Street pop up store, which opened on Friday. The store is open until the first week of October and is the first place in London that you can browse their entire collection as well as archive products that have never been available in the UK. The shop is on two floors, now that Maison Bertaux has shut down it is going to be my favourite shop until the day they take it down.


For those further afield, you can now shop for Eley Kishimoto online at Eley Kishimoto's website. The site features a limited edition range which includes the poster below as well as stocking items from the Flash range and the Eastpak collaboration. Get clicking fashion fans

1 comment:

Taylor said...

so cute! i really love this, especially since i was born in the year of tiger! ;]