Sunday 6 September 2009

Finally Elle Macpherson does something for ample bosoms...


Confused by my title? Don't be, I'm merely talking about Elle Macpherson's '&' range for bigger cup sizes, which I was very excited to discover in Selfridges this weekend. I have always been jealous of ladies who can fit into the gorgeious designs in the Elle Macpherson Intimates range, being a girl with a small back and big cupsize it has always proved very tricky trying to find bras that fit and wouldn't look out of place on your gran's washing line.

Usually I go to Rigby & Peller who have a great range of sizes and also provide expert sizing, however, often their bras are more suited to the older lady. So imagine my excited at finding these badboys! One thing to note is that Elle Macpherson sizes come up small especially in the back department so go for a size up and the same cupsize, that worked for me!

Thanks Elle...

No comments: