Monday 7 September 2009

Lady Gaga Headphones and she's launching them TOMORROW


Lady Gaga has designed her own set of Beats by Dr Dre headphones, resplendent with crystals. The in ear versions of Beats by Dr Dre are super chic and a must have for any music loving fashion fan.

Let's cut to the chase here people, Lady Gaga herself, pop royalty, is going to be in London town tomorrow at 2pm to launch the headphones in HMV on Oxford Street. See you in the queue?

Lady Gaga's quote is as bonkers as usual, hell, that's why we love her...

"In the deepest hour of the night, I confess to myself three things; I would die if I was forbidden to write, forbidden to love, or forbidden to fashion. Heartbeats embody the trinity of my human-being, with one additional vow: that SOUND matters. Wear heartbeats, love each other, and celebrate the art and lifestyle of music.”

No comments: