Wednesday 30 January 2008

Ebony Bones - your new fashion/music icon



If you have read any of the 'Ones To Watch for 2008' in various newspapers you are bound to have heard of Ebony Bones, with a dubious background as an actress on Family Affairs, EB has turned herself into one of 2008's most talked about pop icons - yes that is a Hussein Chalayan necklace around her neck. I have desperately tried to imitate this look with an American Apparel scarf and failed quite hideously.

With a song called Don't Fart On My Heart you may take instant offence to Ebony Bones, stick with her - We Know All About You is a storming track. Think Karen O if she was a bit more bonkers and had an even more filthy mouth - honest.

Londoners check her out at the Barfly on Friday - onstage at midnight at the Adventures Close To Home night alongside Those Dancing Days. For those none Londoners go to the epilepsy inspiring www.myspace.com/ebonybones

Can we talk about her fashion - home made attire and fantastic head pieces make EB a trend inspiring force to be reckoned with.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE LOOOOOVE EBONY BONES! FINALLY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE BANGING ON ABOUT HER.. HURRUH!

Anonymous said...

WE LOOOOOVE EBONY BONES! FINALLY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE BANGING ON ABOUT HER.. HURRUH!

Anonymous said...

Very talented lady, Dont fart n my heart rocks!

Anonymous said...

I heard We Know All About U on that new BBC advert and I went crazy tryna find out who it was by. Corking track

Anonymous said...

I prefer Dont Fart on my heart to we know all about you. Only because she got me and my friend up on the stage once at a show to it.

Anonymous said...

I have an unhealthy obbsession with Ebony Bones.. glad im not the only one. Wish more girls could/would produce their own music and make there own clothes.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Ebony Bones, But Have not been to see her yet as I don't have anyone to go with!