Wednesday 23 January 2008

Observer Music Monthly - spot on




It's taken me a while to blog about this but I cannot fail to let it get away unnoticed, Observer Music Monthly was fantastic this week (well, on Sunday). They pin-pointed a new musical revolution in the cover feature on 'New Eccentrics' featuring Foals, These New Puritans and Lightspeed Champion, Fred from Ox.Eagle Lion.Man was also quoted.

Fantastic coverage for both LC and TNP who's albums are either out now (LC) or next week. You can read the piece online for anyone who fancies taking a gander at the piece.

Here's a few people that I think should have been included:

Hatcham Social
Ipso Facto
Theoretical girl
XX Teens

I find it amazing that These New Puritans created a 17 minute score for Hedi Slimane's Dior Homme show, oh to have that much patience.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Theoretical Girl are fab and great live, the lead singer has amazing style, which I see you dig too!