Monday 28 January 2008

Gossip Girl




I don't think I have been this excited about a TV programme since, um, the OC. My friend and I watched the first episode of the new American series Gossip Girl yesterday - sent from the press office, not illegally downloaded I might add! It's pretty much amazing, The Guardian hate it, anyone who isn't a fan of slightly racey teen dramas should not even bother getting involved.

Me? Well I'm sold, so sold.

Based around a gossip blogger at a New York private school, Gossip Girl is regularly updated by spies on the inside and is essentially a rolling blog. Product endorsement? Check! T-Mobile's Sidekick is all over the show as the kids (yeah they all look about 25) check the blog on them.

Beautiful people? Yeah, in fact no-one is ugly, even the Dad is pretty arousing - I did just say that. Oh it's like Sandy Cohen all over again, just me??


No comments: