Tuesday 22 July 2008

Bow belles




I'm very excited about this huge bow bumbag...yes thats right a bumbag...fannypack to any American readers.

CarrotCake is selling these on Etsy for £24 and I just had to buy one, mainly because of this conversation I just had with my boyfriend:

Me: OH MY GOD this is amazing, its a bumbag and a bow!
Him: You really do not need that...look at the size of it...
Me: SOLD

For those who do not know what Etsy is, its tag line is 'your place to buy and sell all things handmade' and thats exactly what it is. A marketplace for handmade things, what is better than that??

I can't wait for my bow bumbag to come through the post

2 comments:

Maria said...

i love this... how can someone not need a bow bum bag!!.... another one sold!! haha!

Victoria-Olivia said...

wow that is amazing! bumbags are actually quite handy, especially on a night out, i have a hello kitty one, but the bow one is much better!