Wednesday 9 July 2008

Get yer skates on


I was very excited when I received an invite for the Nokia Skate Almighty launch on London's South Bank, where I will be skating to tunes mixed by the fantastic Simian Mobile Disco and Hot Chip, both of which will be djing. Nokia have chosen Alice Dellal, her of the half haircut and super cool leather jacket fame, to front their campaign. The skates she is wearing above are designed by Preen who have created 5 designs especially for Nokia...I want some!!

I need to seriously think about what to wear to skate in - baggy is not a look I wear well, instead I think American Apparel U back dress and layers as well as a leather jacket - essential non? Hmmm.

Anyway, you too can get involved with the skating fun by clicking here events are happening in London / Birmingham / Manchester skates are provided. What a fun idea.

1 comment:

Kira Aderne said...

really cool!!!


a kiss